Web 2.0 Application Development
Web 2.0 Application Development is about the subsequent generation of Internet-based applications to facilitate and accentuate online association, sharing between users and functioning collectively. The term Web 2.0 is associated with web applications that facilitate participatory information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design, and collaboration on the World Wide Web. Examples of Web 2.0 include social networking sites, blogs, wikis, video sharing sites, hosted services, web applications, mashups and folksonomies.
Zeegmo offers the following Web 2.0 application development solution and services to its clients:
- Custom Application Development
- E-Commerce and Customer Service Applications
- Web Application Development
- Portal Application Development
- Inventory Management and Content Management Tools